joi, 22 ianuarie 2009

Is it you I'm looking for?

I'm still here , still standing, still ready to be blessed from above with a twist of luck. I know better than anyone that shit happens, but when shit occurs 5 days in a row , I should ring my inner alarm. I found only one plausible explanation : I look for happiness in the things I do not have access to or the ones that I do not afford. My dreams have grown to such a grotesque extent that I cannot meet my expectations anymore. Is it possible for a person to dream too much?
They say one is never given a dream without the power of achieving it; if so, where's that emotional strength that I need?
I put an end to my bad luck right now. Because I can.

The most exciting attractions are between two opposites that never meet.
Andy Warhol

Niciun comentariu: