sâmbătă, 14 martie 2009

Everything.

I went out today with some friends and I had a sudden awkening while listening to them: good things , as in the real McCoy, come to the ones who deserve them. I'll admit, it was foolish of me to pose as a victim and to give up my chances of achieving Happiness. In life, you receive the mere consequences of your deeds, the result of any action . Therefore , it's not about destiny ( expecting things that are meant to happen) , but about making things happen. It is our choices that shape our life. A wrong decision may or may not affect one very much, but it certainly changes the trajectory of his days. Life is all about learning from your mistakes and fighting for the things you want.... fight for them until you deserve them. I believe they call it the Law of Attraction. I'd call it courage.

Niciun comentariu: