sâmbătă, 25 iulie 2009

The Art of Playing Solitaire

There is fullfilment even in sorrow , there is lust even in absurd desire. This kind of art is grossly underrated, being thrown in the „lame” bucket by the people that do not know the pleasure of a single’s moment solitude.Yes , I've been single ,but not lonely and I enjoyed every minute of it. I love that special place where I 'm always right , where my demons become my drinking partners, where I can be whoever I want to be. No, I'm not pledging for lonliness , but for introspection , that divine state of mind . I know all about it, the tricks and the traps it includes ,because I tried at one point in my life, to explore more than just my feelings , or my brain , or my spirit. I tried to understand the connection between these. And that ,my friends , defines the art of playing Solitaire.

Niciun comentariu: