joi, 2 iulie 2009

Who's Lady Alien?

The lady part is quite obvious...so I'm not going to emphasize the reason why I chose that ego. I am the most abnormal , outerspace and awkward person that I can think of. I decided that weird can be quite constructive and original enough to be turned into a self-branding tool. I am not good at promoting myself, but my awkwardness seems to be so intriguing lately that it almost took over who I am and made me an alien. Who am I?
Fucked up politics freak. Jewish. Insane yet reasonable. Aware of the rules that I'm constantly breaking. An old school villain, but not a bitch. Against the natural development of life. Sinner through blasphemy. Weird. Like an alien. Frankly, I don't give a damn ( as Clark Gable put it) about the negative reactions that the others might have towards me. I know who I am and I am more than you'd expect.
1. I secretly wish i were a boy.
2. I would choose politics over fashion anytime.
3. My aunt was a socialite in Paris in the 70's
4.I have never fallen in love
5. I cannot be deliberately mean.
6. I am a weirdoo caught in a group of high class assholes and whores.
7. I can be sarcastic and use my sense of humor elegantly
8. I am arrogant
9. I am proud to be Jewish
10. But then again, there 's so much more about me yet to be discovered.
5.

Niciun comentariu: