duminică, 21 martie 2010

Empire state of mind.

There are two kinds of people. The ones that divide people and those who don't. As much as I like the social butterfly-type of person, I''m becoming a sociopath, a paranoid and dull being. Just like everyone around me. Loneliness and boredom follow me around like plague along with a thick layer of low taste romance. And so I stopped reading my horoscope, threw my platonic relationships out the window, killed my time with funny roadtrips. And I drank like crazy and those little devils ( aka my thoughts) make me sound terribly neurotic. So yeah, I crave freedom, self-sufficiency and time. If I had had more time, i would have acted like a better, smarter, cooler person. I would have lifted my hands in the spring air and shouted till my lungs would have fallen out. I want another start, another lovestory, another page of history. One in which time and space are under my command.

Niciun comentariu: