duminică, 14 martie 2010

The Kalashnikov Girl

I am prone to faith's stupidity and I can be absolutely sure that epic fail is too small of a phrase to describe what's been happening. And then there's the fucking paradox that forces me to desire and obtain something with the intensity from hell and afterwards to realize that I should've aimed higher.Or closer. To be blunt, my very selfish and sarcastic self was chained in the most absurd way possible. Well, on a lighter note , my consciousness is doing quite alright, still as morally correct as Christians , still vicious like the devil himself, still ironic like a straight version of Oscar Wilde. Thank God, thank Blizzard, thank Led Zeppelin I'm still the jerk you love to hate. That being said , this is what I've been listening to lately:

Goran Bregovic- Kalashnikov
Alice Cooper - Poison
AC DC -Thunderstruck
AC DC- You shook me all night long
Lenny Kravitz- Are you gonna go my way
Led Zeppelin- Baby I'm gonna leave you
Billy Joel- Scenes from an italian restaurant
Jeff Buckley- Hallelujah
Soho Dolls -Bang bang bang bang
Burial -Gutted
Joker -Purple City
Jimi hendrix- Bold as love
Jimi Hendrix- Castles made of sand
Coconut records- Easy girl
deep purple -Child in time
Tracy Chapman-Talking 'bout a revolution
Led Zeppelin- Gallows Pole
Michael and Slash- give in to me
Oasis- Champagne supernova
Massive attack-angel
Pete Doherty- last of the english roses
Rammstein- te quiero puta
Rolling stones- Sympathy for the devil

Niciun comentariu: