joi, 15 aprilie 2010

Setting fire to sleeping giants.

That's what it feels like, when you do everything you can to distort reality in their minds, to manipulate their brains: you create little monsters with huge egos. You pull their strings for a while ,but there comes the unavoidable point when they bite the hand of their creators...and start a revolution, calling themselves prophets, leaders, killing machines. But, we do enjoy to play this game , to turn the tables in our favour whenever we find a way, to switch roles and statuses. Jumping to conclusions , all I can say is that:
-There is no real friendship...and all the preachers of this belief are phonies
-Hedonism is the only way to be myself;also being cynical isn't bad at all
-People change; never for the better
-I prefer loneliness to denying my true nature
-No matter how well you plan your stroke , in order to get something, you have lose something. In this respect, I feel like I finally made the right choice.
-A superior man is always followed by loneliness and a rusty halo and at one point or another he can't hide his intellect, his irony and his true colours
-The real choice is :accepting the damned superior condition or giving it up for a mediocre "happiness" ; I believe my decision is obvious enough.
Basically , that's the drill....no appologies, no regrets, no looking back. If being detached, refined and intelligent makes one look evil in their eyes ...then it's the rest of the world itself that's giving birth to an anti-icon. Thanks.

Niciun comentariu: