miercuri, 21 aprilie 2010

I'll be...

Better when I'm older. I'll love more, i'll love the people who deserve my love, i'll love beautiful, brilliant , original people. In every way possible, from the bottom of my heart. And i'll finally be honest with myself and admit that I made mistakes, I was swept away by the fascination of a face, without really looking deeply. This post goes to each person I ever loved.I'm really sorry for everything, i'm sorry for affecting your life , for ever being a turning point in your life. You are, all of you, really amazing people even if i might have said the opposite and I really wish you the best possible life.
As for me, I finally found the right moment to move on . I needed closure, and I must say I'm a mess when it comes to beautiful good bye's . All I can do is to be sincere at last and confess that you might not know it , but each and everyone of you taught me something and , in a very twisted way, all of you will always be part of me. Thank you!

Niciun comentariu: