vineri, 5 decembrie 2008

Ecstasy, panic attacks and everything in between.

I managed to break the inertia that had overwhelmed me in the past few weeks. Or at least, this is what i thought. However, yesterday I had a huge breakdown, that was not emotional ( not totally emotional) , but mostly due to the pressure that i have been putting on myself lately.Unfortunately, I am an overachiever and the standards that i set for myself are almost impossible to reach.
Yesterday's panic attack ( literally) was a bit more than what I had been used to; but I feel much better right now.
As an off topic , I shall refer to traditions. I always regarded them as old fashioned( but effective) ways to spend/ win money and mass media coverage. Still, i had a second thought these days and I have come to the conclusion that it is not the custom itself that matters, but every symbolic value we invest in it.
Looks like sometimes physical weakness brings along wisdom...

Niciun comentariu: