marți, 30 decembrie 2008

Time to get raw.

I'm not the coolest kid in town : I don't have the hottest physique , the best toys or the most snobbish tastes . In my defense , I could say that I actually like to be a freak, a freak that has never seen Requiem for a Dream, not very into Jude Law or "Smells Like teen Spirit ", who never gets drunk or dizzy no matter how alcohol I'd pour down my throat.
That being said, I am also a freak because I hate my generation. If we were to be less virtuous ,we would admit it: we all do drugs , we all perform underage boozing and stuff like that. Some of us do it delicately , behind closed doors only to their own pleasure. And then , there are the glamshit zombies who simply indulge themselves in a vulgar display of vices and foolish ambitions . I'd call it a public bullet. To you, my dear reader.
It's time to bring out the best in you, to get beyond your experience, beyond your narrow mind, beyond your arrogance. It's time to get raw.

Niciun comentariu: