vineri, 28 noiembrie 2008

Road n' trip.

My train leaves tomorrow at 7 AM and I just can't wait. My enthusiasm does not stand for the destination itself , but for the road that leads to it. My life has given me few opportunities to enjoy it at its fullest; let's go trough my schedule once more.
In the train, I'll probably smoke a pack of cigarettes and drink a Red Bull. If I'm lucky, I'll also get a glossy, thick, fashion magazine, like harper's bazaar or Vogue.
I arrive at the station and then I just wonder around, smoke another pack of cigarettes, visit my fave bookshop, and meet my friends.
8 PM Lucky me! I got free tickets to a play at TNB .
11 PM Ota... of course ( as in my favorite place in Bucharest)
5 am sleep - upcoming exam!
gotta go......hope you 'll miss me:P

Niciun comentariu: