miercuri, 2 septembrie 2009

I hate Bloody Mary.

She's like a heavy machine gun ,but I learned how to make her shut up, how catch her tricky bullets and and throw them back to her. And I stand for everything she hates but she holds on to me like poisonous ivy and she follows me like fucking plague even in the caverns where I like to hide. Shut up Mary! You killed too many of my dreams and stole too many of my perfect moments. Shut up now and I won't shoot you in the head and I won't enjoy feeling your tiny brain blowing up in my hand. I've come up with so many ways to kill you that Charles Manson would be proud of me . I hate you, Bloody Mary, because you are like a poisonous drug that runs through my veins . Firstly I love the way you make me fall in flamboyant trips and then you kill me slowly. I'm awake now, and I can shout out loud: Fuck you , Bloody Mary!

Niciun comentariu: