joi, 3 septembrie 2009

You are just like me.

You said I was insane. You said I was a brilliant and you also mentioned that I was the epithomy of decadence. You, world , rejected me because I was different and I scared you. You couldn't bear seeing how I could care so much about somebody that it hurt me, how I was flirting with genius and desaster, how I pointed my finger at you and I started laughing. At due time you embraced me again because you thought my awkwardness beyond reasoning was going to cut it in the trash can you call society. Then, I fought with faith because I was a devil between angels and you saw my true colors. Tell me do you find this ping pong game amusing? I did too because it trained well my idiosyncrasy and my mute hatred on so many different levels.
I want people to stop caring about me, about my brain or my soul. I don't need pity or applauses. My spirit is impeccable and unbreakable and that is more than enough to keep me from pointing a gun at my head. Leave me alone. I am vicious, I think too much, I'm an addict, I am too passionate, too rebellious, too ready to provoke anger or intrigue. I am an outkast with a bitter sarcasm. I am a better class of freak. Just hate me and let me hate you back.

Niciun comentariu: