marți, 1 septembrie 2009

Things have changed.

"Standing on the gallows with my head in a noose/Any minute now I'm expecting all hell to break loose." (Bob Dylan)
Yesterday I got the closure of an era. Today I got the beggining of an other. I still haven't found my happiness on the bottom of any bottle or in a random pair of arms ,but I got a direction , some dreams and a bad hangover. I am as clueless as Sid Vicious onstage, because I dont really know what plans have been made for me. Looking back, I can finally depict memories of happiness , adrenaline, desolation, passion and inertia, beetween millions of pointlessly wasted moments. It feels good to be mature enough to distort the bitterness of life with self - sarcasm and immature enough to live spontaneously. So , please mr. Dylan sing for me , sing my life, sing my good times and my bad moments, sing me as I am, a clueless soul lead by a spotless mind.

Niciun comentariu: